We are currently recruiting for the below positions. We also welcome speculative approaches.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equality and diversity statement
We actively encourage people from a variety of backgrounds with different experiences, skills and stories to join us and influence and develop our working practice. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates from Asian, Black or ethnically diverse backgrounds and candidates who self-identify as disabled. All candidates who self-identify as disabled who demonstrate that they meet the essential criteria will be invited for an interview. Flint Culture is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and sexual orientation.
- Hybrid (We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all to opt-in and work from the office three days a week (Monday to Wednesday) and work remotely on Thursdays and Fridays)
We seek an ambitious and proactive Account Executive to join our London team. The role requires a highly organised team player with excellent attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills. This role is instrumental to Flint Culture and sits at the centre of campaigns across the arts, culture and heritage sectors, including but not limited to commercial and public galleries, museums, art and book fairs, cultural festivals and public institutions.
Why join us?
- People first approach – we want to develop a deep sense of belonging and inclusion for all our people.
- Culture for Good – our strengths based culture is an important touchpoint in our overall employee experience and journey.
- Our footprint is growing – we deliver campaigns worldwide through offices in the UK and Middle East, supported by an international network of regional associates.
- Multidisciplinary teams – providing integrated communications services across strategy, media relations, marketing, content creation and social media.
- Breadth of experience – varied work across the cultural and creative industries, spanning different disciplines and targeting both consumer and industry audiences.
Please note, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who are shortlisted.
- Hybrid (Farringdon / WFH)
We seek an Account Director with a passion for the arts and enthusiasm for all things cultural. You will lead the delivery of a portfolio of accounts, ensuring that campaigns are delivered with exceptional service. You will also work collaboratively with the senior team to contribute toward business development in the London office.
Our ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple clients and delivering brilliant campaign results with strong communication and relationship management skills. You will have access to a strong media network, having already established contacts in the press within the UK and internationally. We are looking for a team player who is highly organised and motivated, with a proven track record when it comes to training, guiding and motivating a team made up of managers and executives.
We will only be able to reply to those candidates who are shortlisted.